I mean it when I say the easiest yogurt recipe you have ever seen.
Ingredients and Supplies:
- 3 cans Thai organic coconut milk (canned). If you can find it, try their new dense coconut cream.
- Probiotic capsules
- 1 Ball Jar with Lid, Sterilized
- Place the cans of coconut milk in the fridge for 24 hours to separate the heavy cream. Scoop the heavy cream off the top and put the rest in a big jar to use for coffees, shakes, etc.
- Add the coconut cream and 3-4 probiotic capsules of your choice to a bowl and mix together.
- Warm the oven for just a moment (not too hot!) and then turn on the oven light.
- Place the mixed probiotics and coconut cream into a ball jar and close.
- Place in oven for 24 hours.
- Now you can use the last bit of your yogurt as starter for the next and reduce the amount of probiotics you need to buy!
**Note that if you see a grey or colored layer on the top of your yogurt after 24 hours, it was contaminated and you should throw it away. This has never happened to me, but just a heads up!